Clare Equestrian Centre
Horse Riding Tuition is by Marie Burke and her team of tutors.
Marie has competed with distinction on the National and International showjumping circuits. This experience, coupled with her tuition ability and track record ensures Clare Equestrian remain one of the top facilities in the country:
Lessons are available on request, either for individuals or for groups
- Regular Lessons for adults are held every Tuesday at 6pm - 9pm and Wednesday evening from 6pm to 9pm.
- Regular Lessons for Children are held every Friday evening from 4pm to 8pm and from 10am to 6pm on Saturday
- We coach people from beginner to advanced level Horse Management Classes for Adults are run throughout the year • We ensure that the correct horse is matched with each rider based on experience and ability
- Safety is of paramount importance to us. We are keen that people also have fun and enjoy the overall experience
Our Pony Camps for children are proving very popular. These are held at Easter, Summer and during the October school break.
Kids need to bring a packed lunch and suitable clothing. Please call or email for more details.
Showjumping Clinics- For the more ambitious and experienced rider.
Over a 3-5 day period, Intensive Morning Classes and Afternoon training gives our students an excellent advancement in skill and competitiveness
All horses used are competition standard. Clare Equestrian is located on 70 Acres of unspoiled countryside, making it an ideal trekking venue.
- Trekking for individuals, couples, families and groups of up to 30 people
- Our treks can be varied from relaxing & easy to very challenging depending on the skill and requirements of the riders.
- Mixed capability groups can be catered for using multiple guides.
- We aim to match the horse with the riders experience and riding requirements.
- Jumping is optional on all our treks
Our guides always accompany the treks. We are open for trekking all year round, We cater for children. We provide pre-trekking lessons. The safety of our riders is important to us Clare Equestrian Centre offers riders an excellent choice of cross country rides
- Over 30 Fences (optional).
- Natural Water Challenges.
- Banks & Stone Walls. We will tailor the cross country circuit to meet the riders' skill and requirement for adventure.