Nuenna Farm Equestrian Centre
On the Kilkenny Road near the picturesque village of Freshford, this family run equestrian centre lies just seven miles from the historic city of Kilkenny. It has developed a fine reputation for the range of facilities on offer and a friendly learning atmosphere for both the beginner and the more advanced rider.
Excellent facilities include
- 2 large arenas – one indoor & one outdoor
- Purpose built renowned cross country course, with a large variety of natural & man made obstacles, including water jumps into the Nuenna River.
- Livery is available for owners who wish to have their horse or pony stabled at the centre.
- Miles of scenic farm land for the more relaxed rider to enjoy.
- Facilities are AIRE approved.
Riding lessons are available from Monday to Saturday. All levels are catered for from beginners to more advanced riders.
Three day summer camps are held each year enjoying the full freedom of these great facilities and a relaxing country lifestyle, supervised by BHS qualified instructors.
Also based at the centre is the Nuenna Farm Riding Club and the North Kilkenny Pony Club, always ensuring there is a buzz of activity and plenty of like minded enthusiasts to share stories and swap advice and helpful hints.