Moycullen Riding Centre
Moycullen Riding Centre is situated just a few miles from Galway city, in the magnificent surroudings of the Connemara countryside, making it an ideal trekking venue.
The centre specialises in Trekking and caters for all levels, from beginners to experienced riders.
- Horse and Ponies to suit all Ages and Standards.
- Beautiful Scenic Bogroad Trekking
- Group and privite lessons given
- Pony camps
- AIRE Approved
- Qualified Instructors
Please see what we offer below:
- We aim to match the horse with the riders experience and requirements.
- Our guides alway accompany the treks.
- We are open all year around.
- We cater for children.
- We provide pre-trekking lessons.
- Safety for all is very important to us.
Directions to the centre: Take the N59 from Galway city (it is the Moycullen/Clifden road) for approx 6 miles, take a left for Barna, (SIGN FOR MOYCULLEN RIDING CENTRE ON RIGHT HAND SIDE) go one mile up and take right turn at sign, we are at the top of the hill on right hand side. Moycullen Riding Centre is a family run business.
Contact us now on 087 2043944 E-mail: