Participation Grant to fund 50% of BHS Exam Fees
Participation Grant 2022
AIRE has been awarded a Participation Grant from Horse Sport Ireland for 2022. The figure of €4200 is available to part fund BHS exams. It is hoped this grant will assist in producing new Instructors for Approved Riding Centres. AIRE Approved Centre employees can apply for 50% subsidy of BHS Exams.
The subsidy must be applied for by the Riding Centre before the exam, name and address of candidate should be forwarded to the AIRE office together with exam type and date.
To receive the funding Applicants must submit:
- Original or copy of the BHS receipt, showing the candidate’s name, amount paid and the level of the examination.
- Venue and date confirmation letter from BHS.
- Copies of Successful or unsuccessful certificates/reports.
- Copy of Safeguarding 1
- Copy of Garda Vetting from H.S.I.
- First Aid Responder will be required for Stage 2,3 Teach or Ride Leader.
Candidates may apply in respect of fees paid to take BHS Ride Safe Award, Equestrian Tourism Ride Leader, Stages 1, 2, 3 on first attempt, re-sits will not be subsidised.