Garda Vetting is live on Horse Sport Ireland website
All Garda Vetting applicants should use:
for the “Garda Vetting Downloads
Please note the proprietor of all AIRE approved Centres are deemed to be suitable persons of responsibility and therefore eligible to sign section 2 of the Horse Sport Ireland Garda Vetting Identifier Form.
Once the applicant completes the payment process they will receive an automatic email with the Horse Sport Ireland Garda Vetting Form and Horse Sport Ireland Garda Vetting Identifier Form attached. They can then download both forms, complete accordingly, have their ID Check carried out (see note above) and submit both forms and copies of ID to Paul Hayes in the Horse Sport Ireland Office.
Please note applicants will require a valid email address to complete this process. Any incomplete forms will be returned to the applicant for correction and any form submitted without relevant Identification Copies and a completed Identifier form cannot be processed.
National Safeguarding Officer
Horse Sport Ireland
1st Floor, Beech House,
Millennium Park, Osberstown,
Naas, Co. Kildare
W91 TK7N Tel: 045 854524.
More Articles ...
- Offence not to have Garda Vetting while working with children or vulnerable adults
- Berney Bros Saddlery are delighted to partner with AIRE
- Workplace Relations Commission warn Riding Centres of inspections in 2017
- Mullaghmore Equestrian Centre named overall winner at CARA National Inclusion Awards
- Riding Hat Standards for 2016
- Jobs Section on AIRE Website
- New BHSI for AIRE Approved Centre - Dunbyrne Stud, Kildare.
- AIRE Promotional Video
- Control of Strangles
- Abbeyfield Farm named Equine Business of the Year by Zurich General Insurance
- HGV Road User Levy in UK
- Brennanstown Riding School featuring on Irish TV Programme